Interested in learning more about consulting, finance, or tech? Unsure about what kind of skills you need for internships? Wharton KUBS will be hosting a panel of students with experience working in banking, consulting, and tech. Our panelists will share their stories and answers any questions you have!
The panel will be followed by a short presentation from the Business Analysis committee on corporate valuation.
Min Kim (WH’17, Finance and Statistics)
- Summer Analyst, Credit Suisse Investment Banking Division (Technology, Media & Telecom Group)
- Summer Analyst, Phoenix Property Investors
- Intern, Standard Chartered Private Equity Real Estate
- General Body Member & Former Co-President, Wharton KUBS
Stephanie Cho (WH’18, Finance and Statistics)
- Incoming Summer Analyst in Restructuring, PJT Partners
- Hedge Fund Summer Analyst, Foxhill Capital Partners
- TA, FNCE 101 with Prof Siegel
- Business Analysis Committee, Wharton KUBS
Sujin Lee (WH’18, Finance and Statistics)
- Strategic Consulting Group Intern, KPMG
- Co-President, Wharton KUBS
Junwon Kim (ENG’17 Computer and Information Science, WH’17 Statistics)
- Software Developer Intern, Amazon
- Product Manager Intern, IDINCU
- TA, CIS 160
Luke Lee (ENG’18, Computer and Information Science)
- Incoming Software Engineering Intern, Google
- Software Development Intern, Blackfynn Inc.
- TA, CIS 120